To cancel an order, go to the Problem Order
page, enter the order ID and the option to Cancel an Order will appear if one of the following conditions are met:
If you are the Seller in the transaction:
- Within 1 week if the buyer does not update the status of the NPB.
- Within 2 weeks if the buyer does update the status of the NPB.
- If the buyer selected to cancel the order and accept penalty option (status is NPX)
- If the buyer was terminated by the BrickLink Administration
-After an Order Cancel Request
has been filed. If the buyer initiated an OCR, it is strictly up to the seller to decide whether or not to cancel the order. If the Seller initiated the Order Cancel Request then the order may be cancelled immediately afterward if all other conditions and policies of BrickLink regarding the OCR/NPB/NSS/Cancel process have been followed.
If you are the Buyer in the transaction:
- After a Non-Responding Seller Alert has been initiated. If the buyer was unable to resolve communication with the seller within 2 weeks of initiating the Non-Responding Seller alert.
- After a Non-Shipping Seller Alert has been initiated. If the buyer was unable to resolve shipping with the seller within 2 weeks of initiating the Non-Shipping Seller alert.
- If the seller was terminated by the BrickLink Administration